Across the Country - Cannibis Insurance Solutions
Despite recent regulations fuelling growth in the industry, insurance solutions for cannabis-based businesses in Canada remain limited.
There are only a handful of insurance companies who will provide coverage for cannabis dispensaries and related businesses.
- Product Recall liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Environmental Impairment liability
- Crime, Cyber and Hacking Coverage
- Directors and Officers Coverage
- Legal Expense including Criminal Charges
- Tax Bonds
- Property including course of construction
- Automobile including Cargo and Transit Coverage
ATC is associated with Aboriginal Insurance Services, which has been insuring more than 250 of the largest Native Reserves in Canada for a quarter of a century. Initially designed for Native-run cannabis businesses, ATC has extended coverage to non-native businesses due to the limited insurance solutions for cannabis-based businesses.